THE CITY OF VICKSBURG
IS CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR ENTRY-LEVEL POLICE OFFICERS
Beginning salary $13.65 hr.
Great benefits package which includes: Employee Paid Health, Life, Dental & Vision; State Retirement; 9+ Holidays; Sick/Personal Accrued Leave
- 21 years of age
- United States citizen
- High school graduate (GED acceptable)
- If any military service, must have been discharged under honorable conditions
- Pass fitness agility test
- Score 70% or better on Civil Service written examination
- Pass background check. Cannot have a felony conviction.
- Must submit to a truth verification examination
- Pass drug screen & physical examination
- Receive satisfactory psychological evaluation
- Hold valid driver's license
Application packets may be picked up at the Human Resources Department, 1415 Walnut Street, Suite 100, Vicksburg, MS, beginning September 29, 2014, during regular business hours Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. The deadline to return application packets is 5 p.m., Friday, October 3, 2014. Test date is Saturday, October 11, 2014, beginning promptly at 8:00 a.m. For more information, call 601-631-2996, or visit www.vicksburg.org.
The City of Vicksburg is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Last Updated on Monday, 22 September 2014 12:24