To qualify you must:
• be a United States Citizen
• be at least 21 years of age.
• have a valid driver's license.
• have ACT score of 17 or COMPASS score of 70 (reading) or be a Nationally Registered EMT/ Paramedic
• You must submit to a background check; cannot have a felony conviction
There are other qualifications you must meet which are not listed here due to limited space.
Application packets may be obtained at the City of Vicksburg Human Resource Office, 1415 WalnutStreet, Suite 100, Vicksburg, MS 39180 beginning Wednesday, October 15, 2014 at 8:00 a.m. and must be returned by 4:00 p.m., Tuesday, November 4, 2014.
The agility test will be held on Friday, November 7, 2014 at 8:00 a.m.
The written exam will be held on Friday, November 14, 2014 at 9:00 a.m.
Also, looking for Paramedics.
For further information, call 601-634-4510.
Last Updated on Wednesday, 22 October 2014 08:55